Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Hey Laura, that pic you sent..it's POSTED
George Archer
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:27:23 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

Hey boy's and girl's how's it goin. Ha, ha, funny to see that you can't escape the mighty AFRC. So, how is everyone doing. I'm still living in Germany near Stuttgart, and I'm still in contact with Laura and Co. So, Joe, how's life been treating you, hope all's well. I see Trevors name on here some where, get the old buuger on. I still hear from Tom (Robbo) about once a month. I didn't know he was famous, are you sure you've got the right Tom Robinson!.

Love and kisses to all,

George

Joe Pritchard
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:42:25 PM

Medals:

Groups:

George! Little George/ Is that you? Hey Tom Robinson is more famous than me! I heard that he was doing concert toours with some crazy French fiddle player and they sold a song that was used for a StarTrek movie. In some circles that alone would consititute "fanous". Nothing personal but I'll pass on the kisses. There have been some ups and downs over the years and right now it seems to be good. I've settled in Seattle since I came back to the states in December of 1990.
I've created my own little habitat. I work as a guide and my house is someting of a social center for people around te world. I live close to the middle of town and close to the University two good size lakes are just a half hour walk away or closer. I get to take groups up to Mt Rainier National Park every week.
trevor cox
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:57:43 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Hi Joe.

Trevor Cox from London calling. Its nice to read about some of the people we all worked together with. I am glad to hear your doing well and sound content with your lot. Over the last few months the British contingent seem to be more involved with this great site. Joe do you know anything about Bert Tavender, what became of him ect?

If you ever get to the UK let me know.

Joe Pritchard
#4 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2005 5:52:27 PM

Medals:

Groups:

It was the 80's and damn we were all better looking. Laura sent the pic to me and I got it posted so look in the Photo Gallery and see if you can name all the faces..*wink and a smile*
laura
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:36:53 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Thanks for getting the photo to Mike Sheldon! We had a little technical difficulty. There are plenty more where that one came from. :) Carla tracked Robbie down.  He is alive and well and in Glasgow.  It sounds like he is as sarcastic as ever, and by the wonders of email, I can understand every word.  If we can get Robbie and Little George to just post something on here, there will probably be a flurry of activity.  George keeps in touch with Tom Robinson (drummer, campground) and Cliff. 
Joe Pritchard
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:42:48 PM

Medals:

Groups:

So what the hell is Robbie doing? I always liked him. even when I couldn't understand him. From an early encounter when some Brits did a runner in Bernau at a Grocery store. The Polizie came to the Rasthaus and rounded up some suspects. I tried to find out what was up and ended up taken along. Then got the lads released after we all went to the store and proved it was none of them. After that when Robbie was a bit lit, he would often refer to me as "Me fucking Petrocelli" after a TV lawyer that got his clients off from charges. Little George, another good one! Now what you may not know about Tom Robinson is that he is a composer and performer of some renown! Yup in fact one of his songs was used in a STartrek movie! The last time I saw him during a brief visit in Seattle. Now see what happens when one little picture goes up on screen! The braincells collide a spark is struck and old facts get recalled.
Joe Pritchard
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:43:01 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Oh Cliff? What about Cliff? What is he doing?