Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
A big thanks
niekto
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:05:31 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Photo Posting, Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
It's not my website, but I think I can speak for everybody by offering you a big "welcome", or as they say at the Rainbow gatherings, "Welcome home, brother".  When were you in Chiemsee?
Joe Pritchard
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:37:27 PM

Medals:

Groups:

That is great to hear, so how is she doing? What is she doing? I trust that all is weel with her whereever she is.
Sirrab
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:18:05 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Hello Trevor:

You might not remember me, but I do remember you.  You had the room next to me in the Annex.  I used to teach sailing first on TDY from the Army and then later as a civilian.  You were infamous for having gotten into a fight with Irish Derek (I'm fairly sure) in the Essen Room over a slight he made about Queen Elizabeth.  Do you remember that?  The gossip was wild.  Sure is fun to think about all the good times we had at Chiemsee.  I, too, would love to hear about Yvonne.  I heard that she has a couple children now?  I keep in touch with a few Chiemsee people; Ione, Leland, Debbie, J, Sandra.  Always nice to hear about more.  Glad to see your message and best regards.

Gail Haberland now in Wyoming

trevor cox
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:48:58 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Hi Gail,

Yes I do remember you. Yvonne does look at the web site so she will see your response. I really cant remeber the  fight " I am still a Royalist but not ready to fight again!!! in fact I met the Queen a few years ago when she visited our offices where I have been for the last 15 years- www.farrer.co.uk 

This web site is really good, as we get older we all want to know what became of so and so ect Do you know anything about Summner?

What do you do know?

let me know I am interested in making contact with anyone from those heady days in Bayern.

trevor cox
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:50:38 PM

Medals:

Groups:

I must say a big thank you to whoever works behind the scenes on this web site. I wanted very much to meet some of the people I use to work with at AFRC Chiemsee and today this became true when  Yvonne contacted me after many years. Yvonne and I used to work at the same time at Chiemsee but after I left I sadly did not keep in touch with anyone and was busy getting on with life. Its only now that I feel sad about all the time I missed and the friendship I could of had in those in between years. Still better late than never.

A big thank you.

Trevor Cox