Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Untag as favorite
Where's all the RAIDERS from the 70s?
JAMES CAREY
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 11:56:36 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Members

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Seems as if everyone has dropped off the face of the earth. I can understand the newbies not sounding off but there's no excuse for you oltimmers.

Jim
Harley
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:18:34 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Registered

HI Jim
Well, around the time I found this site in 2006 or 2007, it was rolllling! Lots of posts and good conversation. Then, we had to re-join, or re-sign up or whatever it was called, to make the computers happy, and the process was a bit tedious. Just a theory, but I think a lot of folks felt it wasn't worth the effort to re-sign up and said the hell with it. Because...and you can check this out, that was when activity in this site died like someone threw a switch. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
Seeyabye,
Steve
Harley
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:52:13 AM

Medals:

Okay,
This might bring them out. Rumor has is that Billy S. and Harry H. have been closet lovers for decades, and are now despondent that the real Bruce Jenner is revealed to the world, thereby crushing their dreams for a threesome.
Steve
rcornell
#4 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 9:14:10 PM

Medals:

Hello All!

Speaking of the 70's, I was stationed with 3/7 Cav. in Schweinfurt and spent a few leaves at B'gaden. Great skiing, gut bier and plenty of great people and friends. My good friend, Larry Myers with 2/421st Med Evac. in Schweinfurt, was lucky to get TDY with the Ski Patrol in B'gaden as he was an excellent skier and a flight medic. I've lost track of him many years ago and wonder if anybody out there remembers him and knows anything of his whereabouts. I think he got out in late '74 or early '75 and started out up in Vermont/New Hampshire for a winter or two skiing with his girlfriend from B'gaden and then went to Soda Springs, California. Sure would like to locate him - thanks to anyone who has any information!! Bob Cornell.
Rickski
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2017 7:01:17 PM

Medals:

Hey gang,

Might have disappeared, but never fell too far from the tree. I'm still in Sillycon Valley. Due to a back injury I no longer can strap the boards on. Funny, I keep them in the garage just in case medically they can fix what broke. I was at B'gaten winter of 72 and Chimsee the following summer. Got out in spring of 73 and headed back to California where I've been ever since. Rick Schloss