Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
3rd AFRC OST COAST REUNION
Mac from Maryland
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:36:40 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

The OST COAST reunion is set,  This will be our third one.  

It's Going to be held at/near Pittsfield VT, hosted by Steve McClallen. 

Date:  Thursday, Aug 12 though Saturday night, Aug 14.  We'll be leaving the 15th

If your interested be sure to contact Steve soonest. 

mcclallen@ll.mit.edu

Or  Mac From Maryland,  mac64jag@aol.com

Or, Norm Gray     NORMGRAY@aol.com

Or Deb Deskavich       DDeskavich@aol.com

smcc
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:22:40 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

OK, it's Wednesday, August 11.  Tomorrow is t0 for the OST Coast Reunion.  I'm leaving for Vermont in the morning.  The camp will be opened in the early afternoon.  Golfing will be at the Killington Golf Resort; hiking will be from camp, up about 2 miles to the Long Trail and then on for 6 miles to the Long Trail Lodge where the Guiness flows freely.  The rivers have plenty of water for kayaking.  There is a reunion dinner in the making featuring barbeque roasted chickens, barbequed salmon with wild rice stuffing (thanks to Deb D. and Sunshine) and other scrumptious dishes.  A keg of lager and a keg of porter will be on hand.  I'm hoping the weather cooperates for our campfire get togethers.  MAC - start your engine.

OK Raiders, lets do this!!!

Steve M.

Mac from Maryland
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:23:21 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Got as far as Wilkes-Barre, PA, Radiator hose busted and by the time I got off the interstate and out of the rain. the block was cracked.  Of course all I knew at the time was that I'd lost power.  Anyway spent the rest of the evening/morning at a motel and then got my sister to rescue me.  She came up to Wilkes-Barre PA today (Friday) and we unloaded all my stuff and me and I junked the Isuzu.  No point in kicking a dead horse.  Especially as it was packing over 300000 miles.  Time to get real and face facts.  THE I-Truck is dead and buried on some slag heap in PA.  Sorry I missed the OST COAST reunion.  That's the biggest burn of the whole deal.  I was looking forward to playing some music and enjoying the laughter.  Hope you at the VERMONT OST COAST REUNION are having a blast.  I'm out but not forever.  Look for me again.  MAC from MARYLAND