Tag as favorite
BGD
Tom Hathaway
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:23:25 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

Hi Guys n Gals!

Just my initial comm to say what a great and marvellous thrill it is to be wiring all you kindred spirits!! My name is Tom Hathaway(Nigel), I'm an author and poet originally from Nottingham but now living in London. I worked at the General Walker in the late seventies/early eighties with the likes of Tim Grooms (Fla), Dan Condon (DC) ,Marybeth Hanisko (Mass), Kemball Nitcher (Ark), John Monaghan (NYC), Jackie Veith (Fla) ,Tony Ligouri (London), The sexually confused and fantastically charismatic and lovely Trevor Watson (Ockbrook, Derbys), Big Mac and Leslie (Lancs/London) and not to mention numerous English belles of whom Beverly Kimpson (Yorks) was the ultimate fave rave (when the rather leggy Marianne Kaspar wasnt visiting, of course).

What a beautiful place, what a beautiful time to be young and completely crazy and carefree and careless! I do try to get back to BGD each Xmas - New Year and I usually stay at Frau Brandtner's place on the Konigsee road. If any of this rings any bells from any of yer, I'd dearly love to hear from yous kiddoes! I wonder where you all got to sometimes.

God bless you all very much, be lucky and be very very greatful that you saw Berchtesgaden!

Get back to me now, y'all hear?

Hathaway xx