2 Pages<12
Tag as favorite
Do you know me?
Megan
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:20:53 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
My name is Megan and I grew up in the Lake Hotel between 1975 ish to 1980 ish. I am 34 now and have been having a great time looking and remembering my life! My mom ran the children's programs, Judy and my older brother Bud (a teenager at the time) was a great skier and windsurfer (went to the Olympics by the way)...ring any bells? We had a standard poodle named Muffy. I remember playing with Tina and Danny. Guy Smith was a good buddy of mine. I can remember waking all the TDY's up on his shoulders while someone made me a peanutbutter and mayo sandwich! The things kids remember! My mom married Terry Howard and we moved to Colorado in 1980 (I think). Thanks for all the great childhood memories!!! I would love to hear from anyone to remembers us!
doris
#22 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 11:34:21 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Last time I saw Guy was in 91. We went skiing in Utah. Lost pretty much contact with everyone from those days. I have to look for my pictures and I do have quite a few. But since Katrina my house is still kind of upside down.
I first taught skiing in 76 along with my then boyfriend Walter. Left in 86 to join the US Coast Guard. Those days at Chiemsee will always be special and I remember those crazy times like they happended just yesterday.
Bill Sutherland
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:45:07 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Stefan,

So Du wilst mit mir Deutsch reden? Ok, Danke fuer das Gratuliern'.. aber es ist noch eine paar wochen bis ich wircklich als eine alte "Dackl" gezeignet kann.

Got my 20 year letter about a month ago, and now they want me to go every where including a tour to Wiesbaden, Heidelberg, and Afghanistan. Got offered a few civilian jobs too... -Go figure...! So you are going over next summer... You won't believe B'gaden... its so changed?
I have often wondered what ever happened to old Tom? No one seems to know??
Bill Sutherland
#24 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2008 1:07:49 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
And Steve (Harley) should tell you.. but we were in B'garden together during the 72-74 timeframe. When we got out we both came back in 1975. He left B'gaden in summer of 76 and I got married...!!