Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
2005 Reunion
lambo
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2004 4:59:55 PM

Medals:

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

Laura, I am attempting to make reservations today for about 10 machines for Wednesday, the 23rd. Brad has reccommended one of his buddies and I will phone them first. I know we have at least 7 right now and think we can get 10. To go into the Park you must have a guide and take a fairly specific tour. If you just want to ride all day out of the Park, you would not need a guide. Brad thinks that is the way to go, but I am interested in seeing the Park and Old Faithful and all that. I think my goal is to have an all AFRC group which might allow us to diviate from the standard way of doing things (There we go again, doing it our way!).

I know that all the rental places rent full gear (clothing) with their machines.

Give me a call.

Paul

Roxanne Duffield
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2004 5:00:00 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Hello my friend! Can you beleive that today is the first time I accessed our website. I have been meaning to thank you for sending that lovely card after the reuion in sun Valley. It was a special time like all the reuions. You and Harry are two folks close to my heart. I have come to know you and thoroughly enjoy our time together at these reunions!

Sad to say, I will NOT be attending the Big Sky event this month. Although life is short and I'm going for the gusto, I have a couple of other trips that superceded this.

At the end of March we are going with 10 friends to Kokanee Glacier cabin in B.C. for one week. In July we are gone for at least two weeks to the U.K. and Ireland.

Give my best to all and I promise to keep in touch, really! A hug to you and Harry.

Always and forever,

Bill Sutherland
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2004 5:00:09 PM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Laura;

Never met you but I used to know your husband Harry... I'm waiting to see some of the pictures so kick some of those other older guys in butt and lets see some!! Oh and say hello to Harry for me...(since he can't write!!!!!)

Bill S.

laura hollman
#4 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2008 10:05:24 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members

Hi everyone:

We have pretty decent snow here in Red Lodge, MT.  Time will tell how it looks as we get closer to the reunion.  Harry and I are seriously considering snowmobiling in Yellowstone the Wed. prior.

Who else is planning to attend the reunion?  Plans before?

Joyfully, Laura

11:56:43 PM