Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
JAMES WILSON
JAMES CAREY
#1 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2004 3:47:18 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Members

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

I received another request for the wareabouts of James Wilson that was stationed in BRA in the 60's.

Here is a copy of her email to me.  This is very important to this lady and I can understand her concern.

Mr. Carey:

This is my last attemt. I won`t harrass you in future.

I suppose the search for James Wilson was unsuccessfull. Please let me know if this is the fact.

May be the information you`ve got is not pleasant or welcome, nevertheless - what ever it is - ! PLEASE tell me !!!! Perhaps you can`t imagine but it`s very important for me to know at least a litte thing about my father; there is no photo, nothing, that could show me something about the part in me that I don`t know. It`s not easy to live with only half identity.

I ask you for an answer.

Thank you.

Bettina

Von: Kieslinger Bettina

Gesendet: Mo 07.04.2008 07:51

An: CAREY, JAMES CIV DFAS

Betreff: AW:

JIM:

It has been 3 months since we last had contact.

I just wanted to ask if there is any new information on my father James Wilson.

I would really be delighted about an answer.

Thank you!

BETTINA

Von: CAREY, JAMES CIV DFAS [mailto:JAMES.CAREY@DFAS.MIL]

Gesendet: Di 15.01.2008 14:53

An: Kieslinger Bettina

Betreff: RE:

BETTINA:

Yes I did receive your message and I am searching for any information on your father.

It might take a bit of time but I will try my best.

JIM

-----Original Message-----

From: Kieslinger Bettina [mailto:b.kieslinger@mainkofen.de]

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:14 AM

To: CAREY, JAMES CIV DFAS

Subject:

Dear Mr. Carey, did you get that message? I wrote it to you 7th.Jan.2008 at 13:31.

Dear Mr. Carey,

As I`m looking for my father, Mr. Fattome told me you may be the right person to contact. I found his internet address in AFRC timeline. If that what my mother told me is true my Dad`s name is James Wilson and he must have been stationed in Berchtesgaden in 1961 because I was born in August 1962. I believe him to be around 70 to 75 years. At that time my mother worked at the Bellevue - Hotel as a room maid. She left Berchtesgaden when James Wilson denied to be the father of her child. She never tried to find him and she never wanted me to look for him because she was very hurt.

If there is any chance of getting some information about him or even an address may be in Berchtesgaden which I can contact please tell me. In case I find him I don`t want to get him into trouble as I´m aware of that he must have a family of his own. I`m not interested in money either, after 45 years I just want to know who I am. I`ve recently plucked up the courage to take this step.

I want to thank you in advance

Bettina

I hope my English is good enough !

Please can you inform me if you got it?

I forgot to tell you, that J. Wilson came from Florida (so he told my mother). I also know now, that she wrote a letter to him (to Berchtesgaden), after I was born. She asked him to contact her but he never answered.

Please let me know wether my mail arrived. It is very important to me. Thank you!

If any of you can remember back to the 60’s there is one person of great interest that I need to get in contact with.  I don’t know if he was one of the RAIDERS or not.  Could be he was a member of the SUPACT or BRA staff.   He was stationed in Berchtesgaden in 1961 and would have been in his mid-twenties. 

If you remember him in any way please let me know.  Same with a land-line, cell, email or USPO address.