Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
UPDATE ON JAMES WILSON
JAMES CAREY
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2003 6:07:57 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Members

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

I just received a letter from Bettina Kieslinger.  She is the lady that has been seeking the where abouts of her father.  Here is her letter:

JIM:

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For everything you have tried in the intention to find my father.

There is a new information. I found it in my christening certificate. James Wilson`s address in Berchtesgaden was: 

MOTORPOOL KASERNE

I also want you to know my mother`s name: KAROLINA she often was called CARO or only LINA and she worked as you know in the BELLEVUE HOTEL.

May be you can give this information again to the fellow "RAIDERS". I hope someone can remember.

I am really grateful.

Bettina

I hope there is someone out there that remembers Jim Wilson.   If you do remember him, or his wife, please reach out with a reply to this message board.  If you don't want to disclose anything then at least pay the courtesy to Bettina.

Her email address is: 

[mailto:b.kieslinger@mainkofen.de]

All too many times we forget a “face“ or name.  Then along comes something that will jog our memory.

I believe MOTOR POOL KASERNE was the motor pool at Strub Kaserne.  I can not find anything on a MOTORPOOL KASERNE.  That, of course, is not the issue here.  What is important is that this man worked in the motor pool and has a strong connection to the BRA.

Hope someone out there now remembers Jim and will round this up with information that will make Bettina's life a lot better.

JIM