Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Looking for Garmischers from '89-'91
mikelund
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2004 11:19:43 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Just found the website.  I had a brief fling with Garmisch in 89/90.  Mike Lund, michael.lund@ubs.com.
dariel
#2 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2005 10:55:47 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Hi Mike , where did work at when you were  in GAP? Did you know guy named Dave Barzi from Hungary? Dariel.
michaelk
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:17:12 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Hi, my name is Michael Kiely and I worked at the Abrams between August 89 to September 90. Had a great time there and it still comes up in conversation now and again. Arrived there from Ireland with Noely Hawthorne, Chopper and Denis and a couple of names I remember were Alan Golding from Hull I think, Birmingham John, Scouse Steve, Marcel from P.E., Danny and Linda from Scotland, Irish Martin and Geraldine on the front Desk, Ronnie and Barbie in the restaurant, two other scousers Geraldine and her sister Paula and housemeister Mike as well as John Escobar. There were lots of other great people there as well but names escape me as I get older. I went out with Julia Hunt(who I later married) and I worked in the Restaruant and then the Bar briefly with Willie and Pete, before heading off to do a bit of traveling and then settling in the UK for about ten years. Back home in Ireland now but still remember those great times.....

michaelk
#4 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2005 1:49:33 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Sorry Dariel the name rings a bell but I did not have any real contact with him, at least I don't think I had. However, I will ask some of the other lads if they remember him....
dariel
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 12:04:36 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Hi Michael, I don't  think we know each other, but I  was in hope that perhaps you knew a lad by the  name of Emmett Burns, he is also from Ireland he worked at the Von Steuben in that period of time. If you do know him or have any info. , I would love to get in touch with him again. Thank's , best regards. Dariel.

Dashersmiles
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 10:36:17 PM

Medals:

Groups:

I'm looking for any and all ex-Garmisch people from the '89-'91 seasons who are planning on attending the reunion in Montana.  Especially trying to get in touch again with:

Michele Brandt, Renee LaBauve, Laura Stock, Scot Mountain, Dave Chaffin, Rich Kerr, Bill Busca, Jennifer Hughes, Mark Holton and the one and only Bomber.

Email me directly at Stefanie2000@Hotmail.com or reply through the message boards.  Hope to see you all again soon and relive some amazing memories!!