Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Big Sky Reunion
Head Coach
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2003 2:02:52 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

Hold on to your hats folks. . .Kristy & I have made reservations to stay at Bucks T-4 for the upcoming reunion.  That's right. . .it's finally going to be an OFFICIAL reunion once again.

Barring any unforseen circumstances like me dropping a beer glass or something, we will be there. 

Thinking hard about the reunion the other day when I ran into a bad batch of Jagermeister and Sauerfritz.  Had to have some more early the next morning just so I wouldn't feel so bad. 

Anyone ever remember drinking "Unicum".  That stuff gives Stroh's Rum a good name.

Hope to see you all at the festivities in Big Sky.  I have got some stories. . .

Joe Pritchard
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 16, 2004 4:35:02 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Might I suggest pasting the dates here and some prices as well. I'm planning to take Amtrak over but if anybody wants help driving and paying for the gas I could be persuaded to make it a road trip.
I haven't been to one yet so I look forward seeing who actualy shows up.
Bill Sutherland
#3 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2004 4:32:23 AM

Medals:

Groups: Members, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hey after last years hot weather and bullets flying, both Erika and I need some fun time...so we are planning to be there too.

lambo
#4 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2004 7:00:21 AM

Medals:

Groups: Administrators

Ya, coach, I am sure you will be there....NOT! It wouldn't be like you to come to a reunion. Whats' it been, 16 years? I do look forward to it, but I will only believe it when you are standing there buying me a fake bier! Remember, I did lose the last bet on wether or not you would come to a reunion (1988 Aspen-Steamboat).

Paul S. Lambres; AKA  AFRC Paul

Bill Sutherland
#5 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2004 9:19:08 PM

Medals:

Hey Raiders...can anyone tell us of the deals and who we need to be booking through...just thought the hotel prices were kind of steep??? Send me your thoughts to “william.d.sutherland@us.army.mil

Thanks

Bill

Bill Sutherland
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2005 3:48:30 PM

Medals:

Any one take any pictures??? Common guys lets post them?? I envy you guys for being able to go...*sniff-sniff...

Bill

smcc
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:13:35 AM

Medals:

Groups:

OK, so I didn't make it to the reunion... sue me. But who gives a flyin' f anyway, right? But I must apologize to Bill H. ...sorry Bill. I told you I'd be there and I wasn't. It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just that I blew my wad. No, no, no, I mean money. But just like last year, several weeks after the reunion, I find myself running this radar thingy in the wee hours. So let me go on for a while.

Not much mention in the message board of the reunion, except I did read the very descriptive piece under Big Sky Reunion - sounds like a blast, though it's amazing there is are so many memory cells left after the big bash.

I like the choice for next year - real easy to get to. It's usually $99 to get to Salt Lake from Manchester, NH, and that's about all there is too it.

Had a great winter out in the east. But I guess Lambres and company got a little snow for May this past week. My area closed this week - with no bare spots. They're takin' the money and runnin'. I will continue to climb and run gates until I can't get fifteen poles in the snow in a row.

Well we're gearing up for the Ost Coaster now, any westerners who may be in the east this summer feel free.

Take Care,
Steve McClallen
Head Coach
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:41:13 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Should be a good time.  We are looking forward to it.  It has been a while since we have made one, but the memories of the ones we have made makes it seem like we haven't missed that many.

However. . .it's been to damn long.  Time to see the gang again and rehash a few old memories and start on some fresh new ones.

Tim Conklin
#9 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 3:36:05 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Next thing you know, somebody will  start a rumour that Tits Kaiser will show.

Head Coach
#10 Posted : Friday, December 19, 2008 7:12:52 PM

Medals:

Groups:

I remember that trip.  Don't bet us on this one.  We already ahve mqde the room reservations and are getting our plane tickets this week.  We are thinking of staying until Monday.  Is everyone leaving on Sunday ? ? ?  If you know. . .