Tag as favorite
Happy Christmas
George Archer
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2004 1:18:05 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)

Hi Trevor and everyone else.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year. As from now I'm on holiday and I fly to Glasgow on Saturday until january (isn't Germany great for holidays...and don't you miss them). So take care all and see you soon......

George

Joe Pritchard
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2004 5:53:48 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Tevor and George, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I do hope that your new year brings you all that you hope for.
Trevor, Tom Stock is planning a re-union for some of the Berchtesgaden group in 2006. it will be 25 years since a lot of us from that winter saw each other.
It might be a good idea to combine the two.
As it is I'm hopeing to get there a little early and swing up through England to see who ever I can find then.
I would love to see everyone from those thrilling days of Yesteryear.
laura
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2004 4:22:39 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Merry Christmas Trevor, Georgie, and Joe:

It was a good one.  We had a house full of Rosbottoms!  Tony and Deb were up after their move to Florida.  Phi'ls family came over from England.  We had a “happy” old Christmas, UK style.  I was the only full-blooded Yank in the bunch.  Crackers and the whole bit.  We gave Tony and Deb a “Chiemsee's Greatest Hits” Pip made.  Deb was rockin out.  All the music she loved and Tony hated.  Perfect.  :)  Hope you are all happy and well and heading into a Happy 2005.  Laura, Pip, and the gang.

Joe Pritchard
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:49:09 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Tevor,
It sounds like you have finished up the year in the best way possible... with old friends.. They know where you came from and appreciate the journey that you have been on. You and Mark were tight so I'm sure that made for a GREAT Christmas moment. Yvonne was always a sweetheart and I'm sure she is just as lovely. Carla, what can I say always a hoot and good fun.

Glasgow until january George now that would be fun as well I'm sure. didn't we used to have a bunch from Glasgow over the years?
laura, a house full of Rosbottoms!  Tony and Deb up from Florida.  Phi'ls family over from England.  A “happy” old Christmas, UK style.  A “Chiemsee's Greatest Hits” Pip made? so what was on the CD? 

New Year's Eve I'll have a house full of people but it wont be the same New Year's on Chiemsee. Some of the people are making special Japanese Noodles to eat just before Midnight. some others are bringing Greens and Blackeyed peas. we will have fireworks from the Space Needle. Music blasting in the basement.

Stay safe, have fun. Play nice together, and enjoy it ALL now. We all know now what we should have known then. *smile* and most of us are smart enough and out of shape enough that we wont do all the things that we did back then. I said won't do all the things that we did back then. But there are some things i hope we always do. *Grin*
chasestewart
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 5, 2005 3:40:20 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Just what America needs: an invasion of Rosbottoms. As if things weren't bad enough over there with all the Mexicans, Guatamalans and Salvadorans...

Long time no see, as they say.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Cheers,

Chase Stewart
laura
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 12:06:46 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Is the dark haired, sarcastic Chase that was at Chiemsee during the early 80's?  At least you are still sarcastic, right?  Where are you living now and what are you doing?  Who do you keep in touch with from those days??

Happy New Year to you and yours too.

Laura

chasestewart
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 8, 2005 9:54:41 PM

Medals:

Groups:

That's right: I did have dark hair once, didn't I?. When I had hair. And the few that remain weren't grey yet. But was I sarcastic? Me? Must have been another guy named Chase.  I'm currently marooned in a small village in northern Bavaria where the locals seem to cohabit with swine -- when they're not eating the beasts. Drop me a line by email: chasestewart@yahoo.com.

Cheers.

Barbara Herrler
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:43:54 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Oh how wonderful to listen in on you all! I also join in in wishing all my friens from the past a great new year. It would be great to have a reunion, both Chiemsee and B'gaden! Since I am living near Stuttgart these days and go to Bavaria regularly to see Tine, Danny, Bert and the rest of the gang, would not be  a problem for me to swing down there anytime. I'll pick up Stefanie Karl on the way!

It sounds like all of you are doing well and I am thrilled to hear it!

I must say, I read the bit in here somewhere about a misspent youth...couldn't agree less! Hey, I even raised my kids at Chiemsee during the wild years between 79 and 92 and they couldn't have turned out better!

Take care all! Hope to hear from aou! More later.

Love

Barbara

trevor cox
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:27:22 PM

Medals:

Groups:

I would like to wish all my old friends from AFRC Chiemsee a very happy Christmas and a great new year where ever you are. If anyone is in Fort Lauderdale over the Christmas break please let me know-perhaps we could meet.

This year has been very good, it started with me finding this great webb site and through this I have been able to get in touch again with so many people. I am meeting Mark Wakeman at Newark airport on Christmas day for a few hours whilst I wait for a connection flight. Met Yvonne here in England a few weeks ago and Carla in London a few months back.

Carla and I were debating the idea of a get together at Cheimsee? Anyone intreseted pleasecontact me.

All the very best from me here in London.

Trevor Cox.